“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
The quote is what I am hoping is happening in my life.
Basically my life is busy. Monday, Wednesday I work from 7 am to 8 p.m. On Tuesday Thursdays I work from 9 am to 8-8:30 p.m. I've pulled a couple of double shifts. Thankfully I did not work this last weekend or the weekend before!
Our wedding date is approaching so fast! (Yeah like I'll be married in less than 48 hours! CRAZY!!) I've had a couple of mini panic attacks the past few weeks realizing all the things I wanted to have done before then and how little to no time I had to accomplish everything. It didn't help that I was emotional Thankfully Brandon has just sat down put his arm around me and let me vent. He's listened, offered advice, and just been wonderful.
Brandon has been doing a lot of little things to make my life easier. He has been doing a lot of moving on his own (he will be moving into my place after we get married but because we are both so busy he has slowly moved stuff over). He has either brought me or made me dinner and then cleaned up the mess this entire week. Brandon is always doing homework. Everyday he has homework and spends hours working on homework. He did get hired as and intern with a company here in town. We are both pretty excited about that, it means we might be staying longer than we planned.
I recently applied for a full time position at the college as a Financial Aid Advisor. It was kind of a last minute decision, but I did it. Now I have to wait. And with the college the waiting can be a long time. I'm a little nervous. It would be AMAZING if I got this job. First, it would be a new experience helping people. Second, I would have fantastic benefits, which we could really use right now.
Saturday we had an amazing photo shoot of engagements pre-wedding/couple pictures with the one and only Rex Jones and Skylar Christensen! They did and AMAZING job. I will post a couple of pictures on here. Be warned there are like 136 in the album and I like a lot of them. It's been really hard trying to pick a favorite. A little bit about where we shot the pictures. We decided to have the pictures taken in Pine Valley. This is the place where Brandon and I had our first camping trip together. We have had several climbing excursions there, and its so beautiful! Anyway I will probably do another post super soon but until then wish me luck!
 |
| Still life....that turned out amazing! |
 |
| He's so gosh darn cute! |
 |
| I begged Rex to get me a reflection shot....sure enough he not only delivered he got a fantastic shot! |
 |
| Love this one! |
 |
| Love Pine Valley....it is always beautiful! |
 |
| They did several still life shots that I love! |
 |
| Another favorite. As my friend said "This picture tells a story." |
 |
| This is usually what it looks like when we're hiking....except he is usually way farther ahead. He speed walks. |
 |
| Breathtaking huh? |
Well I promised only a couple.....but I had so many I had to choose from. There are more on my Facebook page.
No comments:
Post a Comment