Its amazing at how much can happen in a year! I am so excited to say that Brandon and I have been dating for a little over a year! We have been through a lot together, but to me it has made our relationship stronger and more precious. March 25, 2011 was the very first time I met Brandon. I had gone to a YSA bonfire with a couple a friends and we were then invited to an after party. I was ready to go home but thankfully my wonderful friends convinced me to stay out later and to go to this party. I still remember going into the house and being impressed at how nice and clean it was. I also could not believe how many people were already there and more kept coming. I was minding my own business and watching everyone around the room half listening to the conversation my friend was having with Brandon, but then I heard the word "rock climbing" after that I started to pay a little more attention to Brandon. He asked for my number at the end of the night and a week later we went on our first date and we have been dating ever since! I am glad we decided to take things slow and to take our time dating.

I have been living on my own for an entire year now! I recently moved to a new location. The house is beautiful and I LOVE my room. I have two closets, my own bathroom with its own closet.....I have places to put all of my stuff!!!!! Its so wonderful to be organized and to finally unpack everything that I want to. Here are some pictures of my living quarters.
 |
| This is Fred's new corner. He is growing a lot and he adjusted really well. So did Poco, the sucker fish. |
 |
| Closet #1!!! Or in other words my clothes closet. |
 |
| Closet #2!!! This is basically storage....but it allows me to put everything away! |
 |
| Built in desk and big window!!! |
 |
| Here is where I sleep :) |
I miss my roommate Carina, but we still see each other several times a week.....she motivates me to attend the gym regularly. Thanks to her I have been attending the gym on a regular basis and I have lost three pounds and dropped from a size 7 pant size to a 5! I am feeling better about myself and I am in better shape than I have been in a long time!
As of April 29, 2012 I am now 21 years old!!! Woot, woot! Nothing too exciting for my birthday but that happens the older you get. The Jones' made an amazing homemade German Chocolate cake that was so moist and delicious! They also gave me two wonderful, meaningful presents. Carina got me balloons, I got calls from my Dad, Chet, Grandma and Grandpa Sisneros, and also the kids (who sang happy birthday). My grandparents are planning on coming this weekend and my Grandma is taking me to play bingo...I'm pretty excited! Brandon and I are also going to Vegas this Friday and Saturday for my work party..its going to super fun I think!!!
This past Saturday Brandon and I took the kids to Zion. We hiked to Hidden Canyon which is the mouth to Echo Canyon (a slot canyon that Brandon and I are wanting to do someday). The hike starts at Weeping rock and is a pretty steep climb. The kids did awesome! Kaylee and I took our time meandering up the trail, but overall I think we all had a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful; perfect for a day out in the sun.
 |
| Chris and Kyle thinking there are too cool for a picture on the shuttle ride. |
 |
| I can never get a decent picture of Brandon....all well. |
 |
| Kaylee....she always looks adorable. |
 |
| Taking a break in the shade. |
 |
| Everyone at the top of Hidden Canyon!!! |
 |
| This gives you an idea of how steep the hike was. It was short but steep. |
 |
| I thought this was adorable. Also later on Brandon and Kyle were walking together (didn't get a picture) and it was just so cute!!! |
 |
| Here is a picture of Brandon Stuart....he thought he was pretty cool. |
Later that night I hosted a Cinco de Mayo party. It has been a very long time since I hosted a party, but it was fun. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. There was a lot of good food, laughter, and fun. And I was able to have the house in order before I went to bed....I know I am an anal control freak but it was nice to be able to relax once everyone left and not be cleaning up by myself afterward.
Well this is a short one but my lunch is about over and I need to get back to work. I have included a lot of pictures to make up for little content.
 |
| Kyle playing baseball. |
 |
| Kyle on first base. He didn't think he'd be very good, but he has done surprisingly well this season. Its been fun going to his and Chris' games. |
 |
| These little sprouts are from seeds Autum and I planted a week and a half ago....they have grown even more now! |
 |
| We planted flowers in some great big empty planters at my work to make the place look friendlier! |
Tasia, Thank you for sharing your blog and your life with those who love you. I Miss you so much. Where is that delightful girl who walked through my door 20 times a day? Where is that great conversation? Oh she moved on. Thank goodness for her. Still miss you, Still love you.
ReplyDeleteRhenda